<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Heldinho
everybody loves Hélder...

They can't stop this (Português)

21.11.06
the vibes I'm on... The Roots: Can't Stop This + Love of My Life + Silence Treatment + You Got Me + The Next Movement + Break You Off + Don't Feel Right

Yaaahhh!!! Amanhã é o grande dia do concerto dos The Roots em Amsterdão!! Andei os últimos dias a ouvir os cd's deles para entrar na 'mood'!!! 'Tou mesmo a sentir a vibe!!! Mal posso esperar pelo concerto. Letras espectaculares do Black Thought, as beats do ?uestlove, e os solos do Kamal e do Capt. Kirk!!! Oh yeah!!! IT'S THE LEGENDARY ROOTS CREW!!! WHAT?!?! THE ROOTS CREW!!!

I know in these tryin' times it feels confusin'
that's why I came to y'all to dance to the music
unless, we face it first and try not to lose it
even if it gets worse, they Can't Stop This (stop this)
Can't Stop This, I want my peoples to rock this
Bang this music in your speakers and boxes

Can't Stop This, ganda som!!! The Roots por cima dum donut do J Dilla!!! O que é que um gajo quer mais?!?!?

Abraços e beijinhos,
Heldinho
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Heldinho :: permalink