<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Heldinho
everybody loves Hélder...

They can't stop this (Nederlands)

21.11.06
the vibes I'm on... The Roots: Can't Stop This + Love of My Life + Silence Treatment + You Got Me + The Next Movement + Break You Off + Don't Feel Right

Jaaa!!! Morgen is het zover!! Het concert van The Roots in Amsterdam!!! Ik ben de laatste dagen naar hun cd's aan het luisteren (ik heb een stuk of vijf :D) om alvast in de stemming te komen en kan echt niet wachten!! Ik ga daar echt van genieten.. Geweldige lyrics van Black Thought, de beats van ?uestlove, de solo's van Kamal en Capt. Kirk!!! Oh yeah!!! IT'S THE LEGENDARY ROOTS CREW!!! WHAT?!?! THE ROOTS CREW!!!

I know in these tryin' times it feels confusin'
that's why I came to y'all to dance to the music
unless, we face it first and try not to lose it
even if it gets worse, they Can't Stop This (stop this)

Can't Stop This, I want my peoples to rock this
Bang this music in your speakers and boxes
Can't stop this, geweldige plaat!!! The Roots op een J Dilla donut, wat wil je nog meer?!?!!

Groetjes,
Hélder
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Heldinho :: permalink